Sunday, July 6, 2008

zzzzzz...

When i sit at my workstation at my new office... i feel as if i am stuck in a time warp in the Calabi-Yau space dimension. Dude... what a lousy first line!! But dont blame me, after joining my new employer, i have got so much free time that i sleep about ten hours a day and i guess too much sleep is not good for ur mind. Well the office hours are so monotonous that everyday seems like a repeat of yesterday. Still fresh out of training, i am still wondering the stuff thats goin on around me. Last week i was asked to make a GUI button. I made it... whats the big deal!! Then i showed it to the big guys... now they want me to make a PPT about the button juxtaposed along with the old screen buttons and show it to them in a 1 hour session.. "WTF?? it's just a button for chrissakes !!!". Well i can think of only 3 slides:

1. Presentation on the GUI Button.
2. Screenshot of the button with the button in red circle.
3. Thank You.

And i have to present this in one hour.But maybe all this freetime is the calm before a category-5 hurricane coz i am getting mails with weird technical subjects which i promptly put into the personal folder named "Overhead Transmissions" in my Outlook.

Sigh !! hope i will find the door which leads to the "real" reality like Mr. Truman Burbank did, and walk away from all this crap.

4 comments:

George said...

"Overhead Transmissions" that was funny. Machuu guess what I have tagged you. Check my blog.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Well I acquiesce in but I think the collection should prepare more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

hi every person,

I identified simplysophisticated-ghosty.blogspot.com after previous months and I'm very excited much to commence participating. I are basically lurking for the last month but figured I would be joining and sign up.

I am from Spain so please forgave my speaking english[url=http://beinspiringthoughts.info/bookmarks].[/url][url=http://inspiringthoughtsli.info/].[/url][url=http://imtrendytopics.info/].[/url]